Nobody likes shady business practices. I pride myself in being open and transparent about my work and my pricing, and in the name of transparency, I want to disclose my usage of affiliate links.
Throughout the website and in blog articles, you may see links to outside websites. They may be to a WordPress theme, a font, a resource, or outside services. Many of these links are to third-party products and services. These links are called affiliate links.
How I Use Affiliate Links
I use these links to supplement my work. If you click on a link, and purchase the product or service I linked to, I will get a commission on the product. As such, I will:
- Link relevant resources, such as fonts, graphics, or themes.
- Showcase my favorite products or services.
- Recommend products and services.
- Advertise sales my affiliates may be having.
If I am linking to a product or service, I have looked into it personally. All opinions are my own, and I don’t get paid for positive reviews or feedback.
How I Don’t Use Affiliate Links
I don’t want to be shady, or dishonest in my work. As such, I will never:
- Scam you into clicking links.
- Collect your data and sell it to third parties.
- Give dishonest reviews in order to get commissions.
- Recommend products that could be potentially harmful to your website, computer, or business.
As stated previously, I provide affiliate links as a way to supplement my income. If you are interested in a product, but aren’t interested in supporting me/my work, you are free to find the product on your own.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding my use of affiliate links, please feel free to contact me.